Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's been awhile... again :)

Here are some more pic's of my 2nd favorite people to photograph! (My girls are my first!!!) We all went to Shandee's for Easter and she wanted some pic's of their little family so we ran outside and tried to get a few but the sun was in a bad position and when the lighting was better Max had fallen asleep so I tried to work with the weird lighting but I think they turned out ok?



Here is a pic of some of our family that was there, there was not just one good photo someone was either looking away or pulling a face so I tried to swap them with the other photos to make one decent one, I hope it turned out ok.




1 comment:

Shandee said...

The pictures you took are awesome, but they always are!!! And you did a great job editing too!!!! Love ya!