Monday, November 10, 2008

Let it snow wall hanging...















Here is another project I am offering for sale. Please do not judge it by the pictures it looks 10 times better in person! Each square is 6"x 6", each square is linked together with an eylet and a metal ring. The squares are backed with chipboard so it is very stable. I have painted a 3-D paint on each letter and the accents on the tag to simulate snow and also added little touches of glitter! Also I added snow and glitter around the squares to simulate a frosted look!


If you have any questions please contact me! Thanks for looking!!!



1 comment:

Cami said...

Laci, I love love the Believe book! let me know the cost and I would love to see it in person. Oh and I am totally stalking your blog through Ashley's! Your girls are darling!

~Cami (morrill) Fountaine
Oour blog is founys.blogspot.com